- Province: Surat Thani
- Country: Thailand
- Listed: May 13, 2016 9:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Textured Soy Protein, is a meat substitute made from Non GMO soybean, after peeling, defatting, comminuting, extrusion, puffing, then gained after treated under high temperature and pressure. It is purely natural vegetable products without cholesterol or any other additives. The protein content is more than 50%, and it has good water absorption, oil preserving and fibrous structure. Tasting like meat, it is an ideal high protein ingredient for meat products.
Textured Soy Protein is made from low-temperature soybean flakes through pressing, extruding and drying. There are many shapes such as small pallet, wadding, small chip, middle chip, big chip and struck, the shapes also could depend on clients’ demands. As a professional Текстурированный соевый белок поставщикам и торговцы, FOODCHEM has been supplying and exporting Textured Soy Protein kosher from China for almost 10 years.
Texture Soybean Protein has a fiber structure like meat. It has a good chewing feeling and high nutrition value, meanwhile it has a good property of absorbing oil and water. It is a kind of good nutriment.
boiled dumplings, sausages, meat balls, stuffing food, seasoning paste, vegetarian products, convenience or instant food.
Colored TVP can be processed as mimesis of beef, chicken, ham, seasoned sausages, fish etc.
1. In dumplings and sausages:
added quantity of TVP can be 15-20% (wet basis) of meat stuffing, i.e. 15-20 kg (wet basis) of TVP added to 100 kg of meat; added quantity of TVP can be 20-30% (wet basis) of vegetarian stuffing. If used in vegetarian stuffing, according to actual need, fried with vegetable oil then mix together will be more tasted.
soak certain amount of TVP (dry basis) into warm water (±50Celsius) for 20 to 30 minutes, fish them out, wash 1 or 2 times by clean water, swing off the water to get them dry, then it is ready to be used.
Put the rehydrated TVP (if big granules or flakes, must be minced in tumbler or meat grinder) together with meat stuffing into the stuffing mixer, then put into seasoning, salt, cooking liquor and other supplementary materials and stir them up.
Suggestion: in order not to influence the flavor of products, please add half of the dosage for the 1st time, then increase the quantities according to test results.
2. In vegetarian food
make vegetarian good directly using TVP;
TVP of streaky or flake after absorbing water, marinate in broth, stir after adding salt and other seasoning, and string together as meat. They can be roasted or electrical roasted, deep-fried then put into fractional packages to make instant food of different flavors.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: addfood
- Member Since: May 12, 2016
Other items listed by addfood
- Soy Protein Isolates mostly used in following food products
- Halal Certified Concentrated Soy Protein is one of the popular food additives
- FOODCHEM has been supplying and exporting L-Lysine Monohydrochl
- Soy Dietary Fiber is one of the popular food additives and ingredients
Bangkok Room Hunter Classifieds
Top Ads Today
- 大孔透气的镂空网布mbt涼鞋 (5 views)
- 再加上促進健康的直立姿勢mbt瑞士健體鞋門市 (4 views)
- 因此mbt涼鞋MBT鞋將是你最好的alternative (3 views)
- 指定樣式適合任何 fitflop taiwan (3 views)
- 推進健康的直立姿勢瑞士健體鞋 (3 views)
- “可愛”的訴求mbt台灣專櫃 (3 views)
- I have to say we really for instance cheap NBA 2k16 MT (3 views)
- Thinking of Life Insurance Coverage? Look At This Guidance First (3 views)
- 現在都是以噸風格可用mbt鞋 (3 views)
- 因此mbt 價格我們的目標是創造一個鞋 (3 views)
- Appliances (3,299)
- Audio & Visual (544)
- Baby sitting/House maid services (769)
- Bikes/Bicycles (619)
- Books (449)
- Businesses (1,242)
- Cameras/Video cameras (253)
- Cars & Trucks (157)
- Clothing & Accessories (360)
- Computers (IT and related) (442)
- Electronics (320)
- Events (290)
- Everything (350)
- Finance (Personal Finance, Taxes) (213)
- Furniture (265)
- Hair & Beauty (454)
- Health (934)
- Household Goods (179)
- Leisure (Sport,Hobby) (55)
- Lessons/Courses (5)
- Mobile Phones (14)
- Moving (International,Domestic) (136)
- Music (and related) (2)
- Office Goods (5)
- Other (125)
- Restaurant/Bar (10)
- Roomates (3)
- Sporting Goods (66)
- Telecommunications (6)
- Tickets (1)
- Translation (3)
- Travel (315)