- Province: Surat Thani
- Country: Thailand
- Postal Code: 10010
- Listed: January 12, 2017 9:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WOW Patch 7.1.5 goes live already, with class/spec changes, legendary overhauls and more. You can learn all changes and new content in WOW 7.1.5 here. Today, the most important thing that you have to know is that 35+ Artifact Traits has been disabled again and will be re-enabled when WOW PvP Season 3 starts.
Happy new year 2017!Safewow offer New Member System(VIP System)in 2017 new year,2%-10% discount wow gold is for all Safewow members now.(discount code and member discount is working together.)
Additional 35 Artifact Traits were enabled at the beginning of 7.1.5 release
As we all know, the 35+ Artifact Traits were deactivated in WOW PvP season 2, in order to avoid having large power gaps between players with 35+ Artifact Traits and the new players.
However, since character progression is core element of World of Warcraft and empowering Artifact is key part of character progression, Blizzard introduced several methods to allow players to catch up their Artifact progression very quickly as so to get the additional 35 traits get back track.
So, as scheduled, additional 25 Artifact Traits were enabled once WOW Patch 7.1.5 was launched.
Ways to make players catch up their Arifact progression quickly
1. Brand new players can advance up to Artifact Knowledge level 15 without any research time;
2. Existing players can mail Artifact Knowledge Compendiums to alts, which immediately bring them as high as level 20.
The above methods would efficiently close the gap between a player with 35+ traits in their Artifact and a player just starting out.
Blizzard disabled additional Artifact Traits again and may re-enable it since Season 3
Shortly after WOW 7.1.5 was released, Blizzard disabled the additional 35 Artifact Traits, partly because players cannot unlock the final traits in few days and partly because the middle of an ongoing season is not the right time to make this change. So the 35+ Artifact Traits will remain disabled for Legion PvP Season 2.
They also confirmed that the additional Artifact Traits will be re-enabled once Season 3 begins. And WOW Patch 7.2 will add more expansions to the Artifact system so that it is more valuable to spend Artifact Power on those traits.
In a word, the additional WOW Artifact Traits will be enabled in WOW PvP Season 3. Stay tuned! Now, it’s time to go back to WOW 7.1.5 patch. Safewow is always here to provide all players wow cheap gold! Have fun!
Different levels of members get different discounts, 2% off for level 1, 3% off for level 2, 5% off for level 3, 8% off for level 4, and 10% off for level 5.
Just be a safewow member and gain Free 100 reward points and Extra 10 points for daily sign-in.
Never miss using 8% off code FM8OFF for Cheapest wow gold/Mounts/Pets/items for wow legion from http://www.safewow.com/ is for you.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: fifapal
- Member Since: July 4, 2014
Other items listed by fifapal
- Time to prepare cheap neverwinter astral diamonds for Neverwinter PC PvP Solo Queue Event
- Swtor credits 60% off sale: Galactic Command Dark Vs Light Overview
- Safewow Christmas neverwinter astral diamonds Promo is waiting for you
- Runescape Old School Great Kourend Rework with osrs gold 50% off sale on Nov.25
- Swtor Uprisings: Multiple Challenge Modes news and swtor credits halloween sale
Bangkok Room Hunter Classifieds
Top Ads Today
- Come to buy cheap rs3 gold and enjoy Two Weeks of Free Ironman Membership In RS 3 (6 views)
- http://elevategffacts.com/iron-bull-edge/ (5 views)
- Latest Reviews for Packers & Movers-Hyderabad at http://www.movers5th.in/packers-and-movers-hyderabad/ (5 views)
- Nike High Heels Outlet Online Shop (5 views)
- nej en enda någonsin kommer att bli lurad av falska nike tr? (5 views)
- Shop For Nike Roshe Run Men Light Grey Red Running Shoes (5 views)
- Cure Tubal Blockage from eradicating inflammation and eliminating nidus (5 views)
- Establish a accord with a sales associate watches (5 views)
- rssong (4 views)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - Returning To An Expansive Fantasy World (4 views)
- Appliances (3,299)
- Audio & Visual (544)
- Baby sitting/House maid services (769)
- Bikes/Bicycles (619)
- Books (449)
- Businesses (1,242)
- Cameras/Video cameras (253)
- Cars & Trucks (157)
- Clothing & Accessories (360)
- Computers (IT and related) (442)
- Electronics (320)
- Events (290)
- Everything (350)
- Finance (Personal Finance, Taxes) (213)
- Furniture (265)
- Hair & Beauty (454)
- Health (934)
- Household Goods (179)
- Leisure (Sport,Hobby) (55)
- Lessons/Courses (5)
- Mobile Phones (14)
- Moving (International,Domestic) (136)
- Music (and related) (2)
- Office Goods (5)
- Other (125)
- Restaurant/Bar (10)
- Roomates (3)
- Sporting Goods (66)
- Telecommunications (6)
- Tickets (1)
- Translation (3)
- Travel (315)